Medical Group Romgermed provides occupational health services in two main variants:
- Occupational medical services to performance – according to existing types of activity in the flow chart of the company you represent and to the number of beneficiaries, in compliance with the minimum liabilities provided by the specific Romanian legislation.
- Integrated Medical Services (subscriptions) – including occupational health services and, optionally, a wide range of related medical services.
Both variants are flexible solutions, achievable through an occupational medicine contract.
Whichever you choose, you shall have the reliability of certain quality services in compliance with the applicable legislation and of a fully deductible expense!
The option for integrated medical services (subscription type) guarantees a very advantageous financial solution and a high degree of motivation for the employees in your company. Effective provision of regular medical examinations (for more than 20-30 employees) can be also realized in your company headquarters, according to a jointly agreed program.
Punctual requests for employment examinations will be conducted in one of Romgermed Clinics (primary orientation to the nearest clinic related to the company office).
In this way, we guarantee the maximum desired efficiency, along with the most attractive value quotations specifically available to your company!
Occupational health service is available in all Romgermed clinics.
To receive a personalized quotation, please send an e-mail to address email@example.com specifying – for the company you represent and for which you request occupational health services – the following:
- Number of employees;
- Location of registered office;
- Number of secondary branches / workstations.
About Occupational Medicine
“Occupational medicine is the medical discipline that studies physiological and pathological relationships between the human body and work, in order to recommend measures which would allow professional activity performance under physiological and hygienic conditions, so as to maintain work ability at a high level and to prevent occupational illnesses and diseases.”
Occupational medicine specialist is the main counselor of the employer and of the employees’ representatives on promotion of occupational health and improvement of the work environment in terms of occupational health.
Occupational medicine physician oversees the employees’ health on the basis of legal provisions and professional risks for employees’ health, observing ethical principles.
He coordinates medical examination performance:
- at the employment of the employee;
- medical examination of adaptation for those who have changed their jobs or returned to jobs after certain illnesses or after maternity leave;
- periodical medical examination, at intervals provided by legislation;
- at resumption and cease of professional activity at the respective workplace;
- coordinates the biological monitoring of occupational exposure to various pollutants or climatic factors and acts to prevent the biological effects following exposure;
- keeps registration, supervises and treats occupational diseases;
- monitors and evaluates employees with chronic diseases in relation to workplace, providing the employer solutions for efficient production;
- declares cases of occupational diseases, according to the methodology approved by the Ministry of Health;
- records occupational diseases, according to the methodology developed by the Ministry of Health;
- establishes the ability to work, at any medical examination.
The occupational physician organizes surveillance of employees’ health in accordance with peculiarities of exposure to risk factors, participating in job evaluation.
The occupational physician makes recommendations on work organization, ergonomic arrangement of workplace, safe usage of substances used in the work process, as well as the allocation of work tasks, taking into account the capacity and skills of employees to achieve them.
The occupational physician attends quarterly meetings of the Committee of Occupational Safety and Health within which the occupational physician takes part in establishing occupational health programs, through the following actions:
- advises representatives of employer and employees on occupational health and safety programs.
advises on how to choose and define health, safety and environmental programs, to be developed by the employer;
- coordinates discussions on occupational health in order to lead to an agreement of opinions between employer and employees’ representatives;
- advises on means of monitoring and evaluating health programs adjusted to the workplace.